Home » Bizarro » RUMMY + SPIDEY

RUMMY + SPIDEY

spidey.jpgYou’d figure that soldiers might be a little confused about whether Defense Secretary Don Rumsfeld was really on their side, after he started holding their paychecks hostage. But Rummy knows just how to block out those nasty thoughts: by trotting out Spiderman and his costumed pals.
“Join Secretary Rumsfeld in welcoming Marvel Comics and special guests Spiderman and Captain America as they distribute the new Special Limited Edition of Marvel’s Salute to Our Troops Comic Book,” reads the announcement over at AmericaSupportsYou​.mil. “Thursday 1:00 — 2:30 pm. Pentagon Main Concourse.“
Blast! Just missed it! Well, I’m sure there will be other chances, now that Marvel has “recently joined the Department of Defense’s ‘America Supports You’ team,” and put all those concerns to rest, once and for all.
(snapshot via Wonkette)

wiksy September 2, 2009 at 12:13 pm

From 2009,any products you purchase from us,we will send you a coupon code with the parcel by which you can use for your next purchase.
Flash Memory Drive

adfdf September 7, 2009 at 1:20 am

I bookmarked this site, Thank you for good job! Thank you! I would now go on this blog every day!
edhardy

dunksbshoe September 11, 2009 at 3:56 am

From the chart,we konwWomen Dunk High Pro SBhas very fine workmanship.
Men Dunk High Pro SB?(large quality ,super sale off, free slipping,come on to choose you like.
To know more about our company, kindly visit our website. dunk shoes
Please kindly check and reply at your earliest.

opop September 14, 2009 at 9:38 am

I like Michael Jordan.So I wear Air Jordan shoes.You can have a try.

dunksbshoe September 15, 2009 at 12:17 pm

From the chart,we konwWomen Dunk High Pro SBhas very fine workmanship.
To know more about our company, kindly visit our website. dunk shoes
Please kindly check and reply at your earliest.

GHD Straighteners September 20, 2009 at 5:08 am

buy cheap nokia n95 experience without nokia mobile learning is better than learning without excperi-ence. I have nokia 6300 but one lamp wait which my feet are guided; and that bose headphones is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the apple touch past. http://www.leadsoftstore.com/

aaaaaa January 12, 2010 at 1:25 pm